I got stuff to do, guys, so this is all I got!
Really quick! Here’s what’s up!
- I updated our trailer. What’s up, laurels and quotes?!
- We went to Durango and had a killer time.
- We’re going to Sonoma this weekend!! Tickets online for Friday night are already sold out, but rush will be available and Saturday at 2:30 is still open. We’ll be at both screenings!
- I made this soup last night and it was great!
- I also cleaned up our website for June Falling Down and it’s still not perfect but much better.
- I’m making perks right now! Finally. They’re on their way! Working on mobiles today.
- We’re also in the works for a screening of June in Door County this summer. Finally, I know. We’re lame, but it’s finally gonna happen.
- I’m shooting more of that horror movie next weekend. Time to get bloody.
- Can our marketing folks stop acting like overworking yourself is somehow attractive? Let’s start a trend where this is not okay in our culture.
- I bought myself really cheap sheet music for my keyboard at the library the other day and I can’t believe I haven’t done this until now. This is important news to me!
- The script is great/is a mess/is great/is a mess.
p.s. Oh we’ve watched a million things since I last posted. Here are some:
- Get Out
- The Untouchables
- The Good Place (1st ep – why’d I take so long? So great)
- New Girl
- Big Little Lies
- Bill Cunningham New York (I love this documentary. LOVE.)
- Bread and Butter (and got to meet the star at Durango, whatwhat)
- 10 Cloverfield Lane
- My Scientology Movie (and got to meet “David Miscavige” at Durango too ;-)
- which led us to watching Going Clear: Scientology. Oh heavens.
- p.s. I’m realizing that I don’t use Netflix as much as I used to other than for silly shows – considering dropping out. Thoughts?
- Oh crap, when does House of Cards start? I need it for that.
- Rebecca, stop making this list and do your work.
- Okay, bye.