Hey hey everybody. I’m having a late morning and eating oatmeal and feeling cozy…because it’s DECEMBER!
Otherwise, here’s some fun stuff for da weekend:
- “Have you tried making yourself a more interesting person?”
- I expected watching the Spielberg HBO documentary to make me feel a little tired and overwhelmed and jealous (even though I’m not going in his direction at all), but, no, it was so magical that I kept hitting pause to yammer to Chris about it. It was so inspiring. I’m going to watch it again.
- I got a real, real kick out of this movie. It’s not perfect but who even cares. It was a riot. And the acting is outrageously delightful.
- Artists need limitations.
- It took me a while to really sink into this show…but we just started watching it and I kind of adore it.
- I’m doing this December Instagram challenge – you should too!
- I could make a short film out of this poem. I’m adding poetry back into my life. Let me know who you love!
That’s all for now, friends. I suppose I actually should get out of bed now and work out. I don’t want to (I never want to). But I’m doing it anyway. A happy and healthy weekend to you all!
Also it’s important to look your best. Here’s the schnerf and I doing just that.